As a Producer on the games team, you will take charge of projects, leading them from start to finish while working closely with the rest of the production team and wider development team. You will set out monthly goals for the team and maintain project sprints and backlogs while ensuring that projects remain on time and within budget. You will take responsibility for both the schedule and in-part, the overall quality of the project.
- Take ownership of an assigned project, taking an active role in team management, scheduling and final quality.
- Mentor and train junior members of staff within the production team.
- Manage and maintain project task backlogs and bugs ensuring all are aware of priorities.
- Plan, monitor, and maintain active sprints and workloads.
- Work with the development team to break down project features into understandable and achievable tasks.
- Manage external client communication and deliveries.
- Coordinate external services when needed (Voice Over recordings, Localisation, etc.)
- Experience within the field of game production in a professional environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and a proactive approach to work.
- Excellent communicator.
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of project management software such as Jira
- An understanding of game development and what goes into making a game.
- A passion for games
- Experience in or understanding of other disciplines (Design, QA, Art, etc.).
- Experience with commonly used development tools and game engines such as Unity and Unreal Engine.
- Experience in public speaking and presenting.
- Knowledge of art and video editing tools such as Photoshop and Premier.
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira, Mantis, Devtrack, etc.
Required application materials:
- An up-to-date CV with relevant previous experience and education.